Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Big One

This is the first of hopefully many posts. I want to share some of my photo experiences on a regular basis.

I had a pleasant time yesterday celebrating Veteran's Day with some 18 odd ex-military men. Most of the men were from the WWII era, with one from the Koren conflict and 4 from the Vietnam war.

Of course 'war' stories and a brief bio were told by all. I am on the far left back in the photo.

This was the first time that I joined these fine gentlemen. The event was held at the Finnish Center in Farmington Hills, MI.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of your efforts to share your talents. You are an inspiration to me. Perhaps one day I can immerse myself in something I enjoy and have a fraction of talent you possess with photography.